Helping Accident Victims Recover Compensation
With the soaring costs of medical treatment, if you or someone you love is seriously injured in an accident, the medical bills can quickly escalate into the tens of thousands of dollars or even well over $100,000. If your injuries prevent you from working and collecting a paycheck, that only exacerbates your financial woes. If the accident was a result of someone else’s negligence, the financial burden should not fall to you.
At Deitch & Perone, P.C., we aggressively advocate for individuals who have suffered injuries and losses in accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Dog bites
- Acts of medical malpractice
We have the experience and the resources to pursue full compensation on your behalf.
If you are injured on the job, you may be able to collect workers’ compensation and file a personal injury lawsuit. Contact our office to learn more about your options for recovering the full amount you are owed.
Injured parties who bring personal injury claims in New Jersey may seek compensation for:
- All medical expenses, including immediate treatment and long-term rehabilitation
- Property loss
- Lost wages if you are unable to return to work
- Future financial losses if your injuries prevent you from returning to your same job
- Pain and suffering associated with your recovery, including the psychological impact of permanent scarring, amputation, burns or other disfigurement
- Punitive damages if the at-fault party was under the influence of alcohol or drugs when an accident occurred
- Wrongful death compensation if a car accident or premises liability accident resulted in a family member’s death
Experienced New Jersey Personal Injury Litigators
Many personal injury claims are resolved without the need to go to court. However, it is critical to have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side who can negotiate with insurance providers from a position of strength. We prepare every case as if it will go to trial, which allows us to seek full value during negotiations. It is also important to know that you will pay attorney fees only if we obtain a recovery for you.
We welcome the opportunity to review the facts of your case during a free, no-obligation consultation. We will provide a straightforward assessment and answer your questions. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Our personal injury lawyers work with clients throughout central New Jersey, including Monmouth County, Ocean County, Union County and beyond. For your convenience, we have offices in West Long Branch and Scotch Plains. If your injuries limit your mobility, we will come to you.