Strategic Family Law Solutions
Family law matters are among the most stressful legal issues to face because they directly impact the most important relationships in your life. The outcome may significantly change your daily interaction with children and have other long-term consequences. That is why, if you face divorce or another legal family concern in New Jersey, it is critical to work with an experienced family law firm that will invest the time necessary to learn about your situation and develop a legal strategy that meets your unique needs.
Experienced Family Law Solutions Tailored To Meet Your Goals
At Deitch & Perone, P.C., our lawyers bring more than 40 years of cumulative experience to every case. We understand that the decisions that are made in your matter will impact you lifelong after the court documents are signed. That is why we carefully talk you through every decision that must be made, determine and prioritize your objectives, and explain every option thoroughly before developing a legal strategy.
At Deitch & Perone, P.C., it is about the results and also how we get there. We emphasize clear communication with our clients from the initial consultation through the resolution of the case. Our clients also appreciate that they work with the same attorney from start to finish. That consistency is critical to staying focused on your key objectives.
We Are Prepared To Assist You With Any Family Law Challenge
We work with individuals in the full spectrum of family law matters. This includes:
- Divorce — Including collaborative divorce and annulment
- Child custody and visitation — Protecting your rights regarding time with your children
- Child support — Ensuring that your children maintain the standard of living that was established during the marriage
- Spousal support — Helping recipients stay financially sound or protecting clients from overpaying spousal support
- Same-sex relationships — Assisting same-sex couples who are now allowed to marry under New Jersey law and helping unmarried same-sex couples as well
- Modifications of court orders — Pursuing or defending against motions to modify child custody, child support or spousal support
- Relocation — Pursuing court approval or defending against a petition by custodial parent to relocate out of state
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Helping couples define and clarify individual rights before or after marriage
- Temporary restraining orders — Assisting individuals who feel threatened by a spouse or partner or defending against a restraining order
- Grandparent visitation — Assisting individuals who have been denied the right to spend time with grandchildren
Meet With Deitch & Perone, P.C.
We answer a number of frequently asked questions regarding family law issues on this website, but we also invite you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to get additional information. Our experienced New Jersey family law attorneys will review the facts of your situation and recommend the best course of action. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
We work with clients in Monmouth County and throughout central New Jersey from offices in West Long Branch and Scotch Plains.