We Get Results
After a motor vehicle, slip-and-fall or work accident, the attorneys at Deitch & Perone, P.C., are dedicated to ensuring that you receive fair and just compensation for your injuries. Learn more about some of our success stories below.
- Deitch & Perone, P.C., represented a college student in Camden County who suffered hearing loss as the result of nursing malpractice. After overcoming a motion for summary judgment, Deitch & Perone negotiated settlement of the matter favorable to our client.
- Deitch & Perone, P.C., represented a Bergen County plaintiff who suffered injury to her neck as the result of an automobile accident in which the defendant ran a red light. The plaintiff underwent multilevel cervical surgery and arthroscopy of the left knee, with partial medial and lateral meniscectomies. At a settlement conference on the eve of trial, D&P obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of our client.
- Deitch & Perone, P.C., represented a plaintiff who was injured when the car she was operating was struck from behind by another motorist in Ocean County. The plaintiff suffered severe injuries to her neck and back. As a result, she underwent extensive surgical procedures to her cervical spine. Deitch & Perone negotiated a settlement favorable to our client.
- Deitch & Perone, P.C., represented a Middlesex County plaintiff who suffered emotional distress as the result of the loss of her fetus due to medical malpractice. At a settlement conference before trial, Deitch & Perone negotiated a settlement of the matter favorable to our client.
- Deitch & Perone, P.C., represented a homemaker who slipped and fell in Walmart as a result of the store’s failure to repair a known, leaky roof. As a result of her fall, the plaintiff suffered injuries to her arm and hand, including a rupture of the extensor pollicis longus of the left arm repaired by surgery. Deitch & Perone was able to settle in favor of the plaintiff after attending arbitration.
- Deitch & Perone, P.C., represented two workers from Middlesex County, employed to conduct oil spill remediation and cleanup. They were shocked by exposed live wiring in violation of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) mandates. After coming in contact with the exposed wiring, the plaintiffs were knocked to the ground. The first plaintiff suffered injury to his dominant arm and hand, resulting in ulnar decompression; the second suffered severe spinal injuries. After attending a settlement conference, Deitch & Perone entered into a favorable settlement agreement on behalf of both plaintiffs.
Contact Us Today For Your Free Initial Consultation
To learn more about how we can help you after an accident, call a lawyer at our West Long Branch office at 732-440-9887 or our Scotch Plains office at 908-264-2067. You can also get in touch by filling out our online contact form.